The link provided below permits access to the WinORS software computing platform by Institution. A username and password sequence is necessary and provided to all active subscribed and registered users of that academic institution. To purchase a subscription please see the “Purchase” tab.
Login: NUTANIX-WinORS Cloud Platform
Online Exams and Quizzes
The link provided below the instructions permits access to the practice quizzes and exams. Exams may be password protected.
Exam Special Instructions
The following instructions will be in effect after you LOGIN to the SpeedExam Portal
- The Timer will be set when you press: "START EXAM." The countdown (see top right of the Exam Portal) will display the time remaining for you.
- You can pause the exam and resume if you see a PAUSE button (see bottom right of the Exam Portal). However, at the end of the class, the instructor will terminate all exams.
- If you drop this exam, it will not be submitted, and the results will not be generated.
- You must press FINISH to make sure your answers are properly recorded. That is, finish the exam even if any questions are un-attempted.
- Remember to SUBMIT each question. You can always edit the answer before you press FINISH.
- Once the exam is finished, it cannot be resumed.
- All questions except “drag and match” are one point each. The points per question are shown on the top of the screen next to the QID number. QID is the question ID number. Drag and Match protocol and hints.
Very Important! Please maximize your browser before the start of the exam to avoid a security violation warning and possibly immediate termination of exam.
- Pop-ups from emails, calendar events, phone, and other notifications will constitute as security violations. Please make sure they are off. Don’t know how to stop pop-ups? Use these links: WINDOWS or APPLE
- Most exams are secured exam. The exam will be terminated if you reach the maximum count of permitted unusual activities. What is an unusual behavior?
Minimizing or Resizing the browser.
Opening a new tab or new program
Taking a screenshot. (Desktop)
Pressing Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V, Print Screen, or F12
Login: The SpeedExam Candidate Portal